This summer has been great! Although, I think I've forgotten what my house looks like. Not only are we in Washington, D.C. for 4 weeks, we also spent the beginning of the summer with my family.
In mid June we had a Stucki family reunion at the Grand Canyon. All but Lisa's family and Craig were able to attend. We have some comedians in the family. Just ask the participants of "you might be a Stucki if . . ." It was great! Loved the mullets and hill billy teeth!
Since Craig's wedding was in July, we decided to spend the 3 weeks in between the reunion and the wedding in Pocatello. It was wonderful to be able to spend so much time with the family. The kiddos loved seeing their cousins. Cameron and Chantz took swimming lessons with Julie's kids. Chantz finally passed his level!! Floating is no longer a problem.
Also, thanks to Julie's friend Camille for helping me with my hair!
I've also come to realize that my niece, Taylor, is a genius. I'm glad to see there's another one in the family. Seriously, she's very smart. We said farewell to Tavin, who left on his mission in July. I was sorry to have to leave so soon after, but home was calling.
My cousin and his wife, Ben and Shanna, were gracious enough to let us crash with them the first night of our drive back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment