Monday, October 13, 2008

Will you iron my shirts today?

Those were the first words out of Mike's mouth this morning. After I rolled my eyes, and sighed, "sure, I'll try and get to it." I hate ironing. I buy new shirts for Mike before I iron. That might be why he has way more clothes than me.
He starts laughing and then says it's not because he needs them all done. He just wants the orange shirts ironed. You see, OU lost to Texas on Saturday. Mike works for OU, he is not a fan. He's going to wear orange shirts all week just to rub it in to all the die hard OU fans he works with. Mostly because these guys take a loss sooooo personally. It's crazy here. Perhaps by mid-week they might notice the trend. He does look really good in burnt orange.

3 comments:

Christensens said...

I'm so glad the soup was a hit. You never know sometimes when you share recipes if they are going to turn out for other people. Oh and I'm sorry but a class with the words Calculus AND statistics in the title sounds pretty intimidating to me. So, good job!

carriefish said...

Just curious if anyone (and who!) noticed the orange trend. Jon wouldn't even own a burnt orange shirt :)

Susan said...

How has the week of Orange been going. That is funny, both about the reason for the color and the ironing.