Cameron's last football game was Tuesday night. They ended the season with a win. I was going to be really good and have pictures of his last game, but I forgot to charge the batteries for my camera.
Chantz has to say good bye to his soccer coach for the last 4 years. His last game was Saturday. The coach was the dad of one of the girls from the team the first year Chantz played. She decided not to play the last 2 seasons, but he decided to coach the kids anyway. He was great with Chantz, always encouraging him to do his best. The kids all signed a soccer ball and gave it to him at the end of their team party on Saturday. Again, I was going to have lots of pictures, but completely forgot my camera this time. I'm such a horrible mom!!!
Now we get to start wrestling and basketball! At least I can have my Saturdays back for a couple of weeks anyway.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Laura, I was thrilled to read your comment! I am in la-la land most of the time and don't know what's going on in peoples lives. I look forward to following you and being followed! Robin
I love that the boys play sports I wish I could see them in action. I have faith that you will take pictures.
I hear you on the camera thing. It's one of those things that is only half remembered around here!
Post a Comment