Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chantz's 11th Birthday


My birthday boy!
Birthdays at our house are pretty simple.  We have cake and the birthday kid gets to decide where we have dinner that night. Chantz picked Chipotle. It's also a gift for me because I don't have to cook.
Chantz wanted an ice cream cake this year, so that made it even easier. :)


 For his birthday "party" he invited two friends to go bowling that weekend. We put up the bumpers because there were 6 gutter balls in a row. They did much better after that.
Chantz and his two neighborhood buddies.  They've been best friends since we moved here 5 years ago. It was so nice for Chantz to have two boys his age that lived a street over from us.  Liam (middle) moved last fall to another neighborhood. Because we're moving in a couple of weeks, it's just going to be Jack left. I got a little emotional when I took this picture. I'll  blame it on the pregnancy hormones. :)

1 comment:

Christina Martinez said...

Aw, he's getting so big!! He's not a little wolf cub scout anymore!