Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Celebration

Last night was the Spring Celebration at Jaycee's school. This is her looking pretty right before we left. I was happy this dress I bought her last summer still fit, so I didn't have to buy something new. I did buy the little sweater for her since we had a bit of a temperature drop this week. She also got new white shoes, which she was so excited about. She loves shoes! I convinced her the hair bow would be really pretty, basically by telling her all the other girls in her class would have bows in their hair. I know, terrible of me. Way to get my daughter to succumb to peer pressure.
She was so cute when she was looking for us out in the audience. She saw Mike first and yelled out "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I see you Daddy!" Then she saw me and yelled, "I love you Mommy! I love you Daddy!" Later, as they were walking off the stage, she yelled to one of her classmates, "I can see my mommy and daddy perfectly!"
I bought a DVD of the performance this time, so hopefully I can figure out how to post that on here once I get my copy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: